BLAG Linux and GNU is a GNU/Linux distribution based on Fedora with packages from various repositories. BLAG is geared mainly towards home users. BLAG works to overthrow corporate control of information and technology through community action and by spreading Free Software.
BLAG maintains many different versions at once, permitting users to keep old versions running long after new ones are released. The Roadmap gives a more through explanation of the different versions.
- A DVD of the repository for BLAG 70000 series is available. It is meant for developers, not regular users. Early test versions of BLAG 80000 are also available for developers.
- BLAG 60001 "Odd" was the final release of the series based off of Fedora Core 6. It was released May 6th, 2007.
- BLAG 50003 "Sancerre" was the final release of the series based off of Fedora Core 5. It was released November 28th, 2006.
- BLAG 30003 "Bicycle" was the final release of the series based off of Fedora Core 3. It was released on March 29, 2006.
- BLAG 10000 "Borrow" was based off of Fedora Core 1 and was only release in the series. It was released on June 8th, 2004.
- BLAG 9002 "Trike" was the final release of the series based off of Redhat 9. It was released on March 9th, 2004.
BLAG also maintains BLASTERISK, a free telephone service.